Inflammation of the prostate occurs in different forms and reaches different stages. Calculative prostatitis is a type of disease characterized by the formation of stones in the prostate that later has detrimental consequences.
What is this disease?
Calculative prostatitis refers to a rather rare form of prostate problem. It develops in the background of chronic inflammation and other diseases. This is accompanied by deterioration in visual acuity, problematic urination, pain in the perineum and lower abdomen.
There are two types of disease:
- True- stones are formed directly in the prostate and are formed from calcium and phosphoric acid salts;
- Fake- Conglomerates enter the prostate from other organs and obtain them from urea salts.
The size and number of entities vary. Prostate stones are also classified into 2 types:
- Endogenous- when received in chronic prostatitis, increases the likelihood of stagnant processes as a complication;
- Exogenous- occur as a result of untreated diseases of the urogenital system, often preventing the excretion of urine.
The main dangers of chronic calcular prostatitis are the rapid deterioration of a man's general health, the development of complications, and the appearance of new inflammations in other systems and organs.
Stones form in the prostate gland for the following reasons: stagnation of prostate secretion and penetration of urine into the organ.
The name of the first occurrence is
- Acute or chronic prostatitis;
Disorders such as the entry of urine into the prostate ducts are caused by:
- Regular inflammation of the urinary system;
- Genital injuries;
- Stones in the bladder and kidneys;
- Catheterization of the bladder.
Predisposition to calculus is due to several preconditions:
- Ignoring regular hygiene procedures;
- Bad habits;
- Irregular intimate life, infrequent sexual contact;
- Decreased immune function;
- Constant stress exposure;
- Impact of negative environmental factors;
- Sitting lifestyle;
- Misuse of unhealthy foods;
- Hormonal failure;
- Exposure to chronic constipation.
Diagnosis: Symptoms and Symptoms in Men
Signs of calculous prostatitis are expressed as follows:
- Pain in the groin and lower abdomen, radiating to the lower back, the pelvic area, the scrotum;
- Disorder of urine excretion, pain syndrome, frequent urge, accompanied by a constant feeling of fullness in the bladder;
- Presence of bloody contaminants in semen or urine;
- Pain after emptying the bladder or intestines, sexual intercourse, physical activity;
- Erectile dysfunction.
In the absence of appropriate treatment, additional symptoms may occur after 1-2 months:
- Increased irritability;
- Fast fatigue;
- Sleep disturbance;
- General weakness;
- Severe headache;
- Temperature rise.
A physician should be consulted to identify calculous prostatitis. After an initial examination and collection of the medical history, the urologist is appointed:
- Blood and urine tests, including microflora;
- Uroflowmetry monitoring;
- Examination of prostate secretion;
- Prostate-specific antigen detection;
- Ultrasound diagnosis of pelvic organs and prostate gland;
- Meares test.
How to treat calculous prostatitis, what to do?
Managing stones requires an integrated approach. Treatment of calcular prostatitis involves taking medication, supporting folk remedies. The effect on the prostate with laser and some physiotherapy techniques is also effective.
Antibiotics are the first drug of choice for the treatment of calcular prostatitis. Specific medications or injections are prescribed depending on the test results.
Antibacterial drugs most commonly recommend the following categories:
- Fluoroquinolones are considered to be the most effective. Prostate tuberculosis should be ruled out for use;
- Tetracyclines - cause side effects;
- Cephalosporins - indicated in cases where intramuscular injections are required.
In addition, the treatment of calculus pathology includes biologically active additives that have a complex effect on prostate tissue, activate blood flow, enhance cell regeneration, prevent impotence and prevent complications.
The therapeutic regimen also includes:
- Drugs that suppress inflammation and reduce swelling;
- Vitamin complexes;
- Preparations for improving blood circulation;
- Medicines that strengthen the immune system.
Is it possible to have a massage for calculous prostatitis?
Many forms of prostatitis are effectively treated with direct massage of the gland, but in calculus form such an effect is categorically ruled out. Sessions can only be used after the stones have been removed (and even then, only as prescribed by your doctor).
IMPORTANT:In their work, some urologists point to a direct relationship between prostate function and normal spinal activity. Thus, spinal massage and a special effect on biological points are recommended as additional treatments.
The following areas of the body are kneaded during the procedure:
- Legs - activates the outflow of venous blood from the pelvic organs and reduces pain;
- Pool - facilitates bowel movements and urination;
- Buttocks - reduces sperm congestion;
Loin - lumbar - prostate function stabilized.
Folk remedies for calculous prostatitis: the most effective
Folk remedies help relieve calcular prostatitis and speed healing.
The following are considered extremely effective on stones:
- Herbal infusion.Mix the naked hernia and the black letter in equal proportions. Pour a tablespoon of collection into 0, 5 liters of boiling water. Insist until cool. Drink half a cup 20 minutes before each main meal;
- Rosehip root decoction. Grind the dry roots. Pour 30 g with 250 ml of clear water and cook for a minute over a high heat. Leave for 2 hours and let the cheesecloth over. Drink during the day instead of the usual tea;
- Parsley soup. Put 30 g of vegetable seeds in a pan. Pour a glass of boiling water and keep on low heat for a quarter of an hour. Allow to cool. Take a teaspoon up to 6 times a day;
- Healing gathering.Mix sage, nettle, chamomile inflorescence, potassium, bear grapes and plantain in equal parts. Mix and take 30 g. Pour the mixture into 0, 5 liters of boiling water and leave for 2 hours. Drink 10 ml three times a day;
- Infusion of hawthorn. Place 3 tablespoons of vegetable berries in a thermos. Add 3 cups of boiling water. After three hours, the infusion is ready. It is recommended to drink 3 glasses a day;
- Juice mixture.Squeeze the asparagus juice to 600 ml. This is the part you can drink all day. It is recommended to add beet, cucumber, carrot juice (in any preferred concentration to taste) to the liquid;
- Cinnamon mint tea.Put a cinnamon and a spoonful of mint leaves in a teapot, pour seven hundred milliliters of freshly boiled water. Wait until the drink is ready, add honey and lime (or lemon) juice. Drink after each meal instead of tea;
- Pumpkin Seeds. Thirty to eat before breakfast. It is important that the seeds are raw (not roasted).
Laser therapy is a relatively new technique that cures chronic calcular prostatitis. The technology is most widely used in Israeli clinics. The method consists of inserting an instrument called a micro-optical fiber into your body. Due to the fineness of the beam, the stones are destroyed point by point, it does not affect healthy tissues.
Concretes are crushed into smaller pieces and gradually excreted in the form of sand from the body along with the urine. Physicians insist that this method be combined with medication.
The duration of a session is usually between ten and fifteen minutes. It takes six to ten sessions to completely remove and remove stones from the prostate, depending on the severity of the pathology.
Indicated for calculus prostatitis and physiotherapy procedures. Shock wave therapy (SWT) is a technique that allows stones to be effectively crushed.
The mechanism of action of shock wave therapy is the effect of acoustic impulses on the prostate that are inaudible to a person. They are rebuilt with special equipment. The waves easily pass through healthy tissues, affecting abnormal seals.
The following manipulations are also useful for handling:
- Ultrasound - reduces pain, suppresses inflammation;
- Magnetic therapy - eliminates swelling and improves blood flow;
- Treatment with low frequency current - gives an analgesic effect, increases the tone of the gland, normalizes blood microcirculation;
- Hydrogen sulphide baths - recommended for significant circulatory disorders;
- The use of sludge and peat sludge stimulates tissue healing.
If all else fails, we assign an action. In doing so, part of the prostate is removed along with the stones. It refers to radical methods.
You can reduce your risk of calculated prostatitis by following these simple guidelines from urologists:
- Live a regular sex life;
- Use of contraceptives (in case of uncertainty about a partner's health);
- Avoid the effects of the body's persistent cold;
- Exercise daily and visit the gym several times a week;
- Get rid of bad habits (if any);
- Treat diseases in a timely manner and complete their treatment by the end;
- Preventive examinations are performed annually by therapists and narrow professionals;
- Setting the daily diet;
- Allow enough time to rest and get proper sleep.
Prostate stones are a painful and dangerous disease that can cause serious complications. It is important to see a doctor at the first signs of inflammation and, if necessary, undergo a full diagnosis. Strict implementation of medical recommendations by the man is the key to prevention as well as (in case of illness) rapid recovery and return to a full life.